Melbourne, May 2019
Win up to 50% off your next DiDi trip!
Congratulations! You have been selected as a lucky rider to enter our exclusive competition. Keep reading to learn how you can enter.
Win a randomly drawn up discount between 4 May and 31 May 2019.
The available discounts are; 0%, 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, 35%, 40%, 45% or 50% off the total trip fare.
It is only applicable for trips completed within DiDi’s geographical area of operation in Melbourne using the DiDi-Rider app. Maximum discount is $15 per trip.
This contest is only open to selected users of the DiDi-Rider app who received an email invitation to the competition. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and reside in Melbourne.
The competition begins at 12:00 am on 4 May 2019 and ends at 11:59 pm on 31 May 2019 (AEST). The rider can only enter the competition once during the competition period and the randomly drawn discount voucher is valid for 7 days from the date of drawing.
How to Enter?
Selected users will received an email invitation to enter the competition between 4 May and 31 May 2019.
In the DiDi-Rider app.
Enter your destination > Tap Confirm > Tap Request to reveal your randomly drawn discount voucher.
The discount amount will show up on the DiDi-Rider app.
A randomly selected discount voucher of 0%, 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, 35%, 40%, 45% or 50% off (capped at a maximum discount of $15 per trip) the total trip fare. Prize is not redeemable for cash.
Terms and Conditions
- Information of the specific competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this competition is DiDi Mobility (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 96 623 144 963) (DiDi).
- You must be registered to the DiDi-Rider App in order to be eligible to enter this competition.
- This exclusive competition only applies to selected account holders who received the promotion invitation in their DiDi-Rider app. An email notification will be sent to selected account holders. The invitation email cannot be forwarded and the trip must be completed by the original recipient of the email.
- This competition is available from 00:00 (AEST) on 4 May2019 and is valid until 23:59 (AEST) on 31 May 2019 (“Competition Period”).
- This competition only applies to trips within DiDi’s geographical area of operation in Melbourne (“Eligible Trip”).
- In the DiDi-Rider the rider can draw a randomly selected discount voucher during the Competition Period of up to 0%, 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, 35%, 40%, 45% or 50% (“Selected Discount”) off the total trip fare within 7 days from the date of drawing.
- Riders will receive the Selected Discount off the total trip fare (excluding tolls, levy and other third party charges) of an Eligible Trip subject to these terms and conditions. The maximum value of saving is $15 per trip.
- The rider can enter the competition once in the Competition Period and the Selected Discount is valid for 7 days from the date of drawing. The Selected Discount can be used for one Eligible Trip only.
- This competition is only available to a limited number of redemptions and is available on a first-come, first served basis while stock last.
- DiDi’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- DiDi accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize.
- Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- By participating in the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant expressly consents to DiDi collecting personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, use the personal information for promotional and marketing purposes or disclose the personal information to third parties, as required and to the extent permissible under applicable privacy laws. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
- DiDi is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential loss), personal injury, illness or death suffered in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
- DiDi reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions, suspend or terminate the competition at any time without notice.
- These promotion descriptions are to be read in conjunction with General Terms and Conditions for Promotions found in Account > Settings > Legal.