DiDi x NZ Limbo Competition Terms & Conditions
Eligibility. This contest is only open to registered riders of the DiDi-Rider app in DiDi’s geographical area of operations in New Zealand. To be eligible, the rider must be 18 years of age or older, and in attendance at the Limbo activation location to collect their prize.
Competition Period. The competition begins at 18:30pm on 2 November 2020 (NZST) and ends at 19:05pm on 2 November 2020 (NZST).
How to Enter. To be eligible, you must be an existing registered rider as at 00:00 2 November 2020 (NZST) and must be physically present at the Limbo location, Ponsonby Rugby Club, 1 Stadium Drive, Western Springs, Auckland, New Zealand. Successful entrants will receive a prize from the prize pool(pending availability). Participants must leave their name, email and contact number in order for the prize to be electronically sent to them within 72 hours of the end of the competition.
Prize. The prize pool consists of the following prize packs:
Grand Prize A (One Available):
- 52 $20 DiDi vouchers with expiry 2 November 2021 (subject to applicable terms and conditions)
Mid Prize A (15 Available):
- One $20 DiDi voucher (subject to applicable terms and conditions)
Mid Prize B (35 Available):
- One $15 DiDi voucher (subject to applicable terms and conditions)
Mid Prize C (50 Available):
- One $10 DiDi voucher (subject to applicable terms and conditions)
Mid Prize D (50 Available):
- One $16 Lowbrow Sando & Chips voucher (subject to applicable terms and conditions)
Drawing and Winner Notification: 151 winners will be selected based on performance at the activation and contacted via email with their prize within 72 hours of the activation closing. In the instance there is a tie for Grand Prize A, both contestants will be asked to go lower until one falls. Judges decision is final.
Terms and Conditions. This information is to be read in conjunction with the terms and conditions of entry.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Information of the specific competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. By participating in the competition, you will be taken to have accepted the terms and conditions of this competition.
- The promoter of all competitions is DiDi Mobility (New Zealand) Pty Ltd (NZBN 9429048385824) (DiDi)
- All competition entrants must reside in New Zealand with an New Zealand postal address. Entrants from outside New Zealand will be disqualified.
- To qualify for the competition, any entrant must be 18 years of age or older, be an existing registered rider of DiDi Rider app as at 00:00 2 November 2020 and must be physically at the activation during the Competition Period (Qualified Entrant).
- DiDi may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by any person without further explanation.
- 101 winners will be selected based on their performance in the event and each of the winners will receive a prize from the prize pool.
- DiDi vouchers can be applied to trips starting in DiDi’s operation area in New Zealand and will be applied in accordance with DiDi’s Promotion Terms and Conditions and subject to any specific terms and conditions applicable to the vouchers.
- Where a prize or part of the prize is provided by a third-party provider, the specific terms and conditions of that third-party provider applies to the prize or part of the prize.
- Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The winners are responsible for all other costs which may be incurred in acceptance and use of a prize.
- DiDi’s reserves the right to draw additional entries in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- If the number of Qualified Entrants is less than 101, the number of winners will be the number of Qualified Entrants.
- At DiDi’s request, winners must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) in connection with this competition, free of charge, and they consent to DiDi using their name and image in promotional material.
- DiDi may communicate, advertise or run a competition using Facebook or Instagram. However, such competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. By entering any competition, you are agreeing to completely release Facebook or Instagram from any and all liability associated with the competition.
- By participating in the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant expressly consents to DiDi collecting personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, use the personal information for promotional and marketing purposes or disclose the personal information to third parties, as required and to the extent permissible under applicable privacy laws. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
- By participating in this competition you represent and warrant that your participation in the competition does not amount to a breach of any applicable law (including without limitation the laws in respect of intellectual property and privacy), contract or agreement.
- DiDi is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity), damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential loss), personal injury, illness or death suffered in relation to this competition or the acceptance or use of the prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, DiDi will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- DiDi reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.