With DiDi’s Upfront Pricing & Lowfare Promise, you can choose to ride with us with confidence.
Don’t believe us? Take our Lowfare Challenge so you can prove it for yourself!
Compare the fare. If our upfront fare is higher compared with that of any other rideshare platform, we’ll double the difference! T&Cs apply.*
How to take the Lowfare Challenge:
– You can still participate in this Lowfare Challenge if the trip you took was with another rideshare platform.
– Your trip must have started within +/-10 minutes of the time you took the screenshot of the upfront fare.
Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with the “How to take the Lowfare Challenge” section above.
- This campaign is only available to selected account holders who have received the original invitation to participate through email. The invitation cannot be completed and the trip must be taken by the original recipient of the invitation email.
- The Lowfare Promise campaign begins at 12:00am (AEDT) on 12 August 2020 and ends at 11:59pm (AEDT) on 30 September 2020 (Campaign Period).
- To be eligible to participate in this campaign, you must be 18 years or older and must be an existing rider of the DiDi-Rider app in Australia.
- To participate in this campaign, an entrant must:
5.1 enter the same pick-up point and destination in the DiDi-Rider app and in another rideshare platform’s app and take a screenshot of the trip fare quoted on both apps; and
5.2 take such trip using the DiDi-Rider app or the other rideshare platform’s app; and
5.3 take a screenshot of the final receipt of the trip taken in paragraph (b).
- All entries must be submitted within the Campaign Period and within 2 days of completing the trip as mentioned in paragraph 5(b) above.
- The participation of the campaign is subject to the following terms:The fare quoted on the screenshot must be an upfront fixed fare. All discounts, tolls and any third-party charges will be disregarded for the purpose of the comparison.
- Your trip must have started within +/-10 minutes of the time you took the screenshot of the Upfront Fare.
- Only trips with DiDi Express and DiDi Saver can participate in this campaign. Trips that are taken with a seven seater or with a multi-requestor products will be excluded from the campaign.
- Should DiDi’s fare be higher than the fare of the other rideshare platform, you will receive a DiDi ride voucher of at least twice the difference by email.
- The voucher can only be used for your trip taken with DiDi Express.
- The voucher or any unused portion of the voucher are not exchangeable or transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- This offer can only be redeemed once per week per account holder.
- By participating in this campaign, you expressly consent to DiDi collecting personal information from you to conduct this campaign, and may, in the course of business, use the information for promotional and marketing purposes or disclose the information to third parties, as required and to the extent permissible under applicable privacy laws.
- DiDi is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity), damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential loss), personal injury, illness or death suffered in relation to this campaign, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
- DiDi reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this campaign at any time without notice.
This campaign is subject to DiDi’s Promotion Terms & Conditions which can be found by navigating to Account > Settings > Legal in the DiDi-Rider app.
Who will we match?
a) Only fares quoted by rideshare platforms with upfront pricing will be compared. Fares from any rideshare platforms that only display a price range rather than a single upfront fixed fare will be disregarded.
b) Only four-seater, single requestor products can participate in this campaign (DiDi Max, DiDi Share and equivalent products will be excluded).
c) Fares are compared before discount and exclusive of any tolls, airport fees and other third-party charges.