DiDi Task suggests the following limits for delivery
Taskers may cancel a task request if they have difficulty lifting any items, delivery exceeds sizing guidelines or asked to pick up prohibited goods. When accepting a task, we recommend calling the customer to confirm the type of items (contents, weight, size) being delivered.
- Alcohol 0.5% ABV or higher (e.g. beer, wine, liquor)
- Tobacco and tobacco products
- Smoking products (e-cigarettes, vapes, bongs, hookahs / shishas, etc.)
- Narcotics and psychotropic substances
- Pharmaceutical drugs / products (including prescription medicines, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, supplements, etc.)
- Hazardous materials & dangerous goods
- Explosives – E.g. ammunition, fireworks, inters, fuses and caps for toy firearms
- Compressed Gas (flammable & non-flammable) – E.g. aerosol products, charged butane cigarette lighters and fire extinguishers
- Liquids – Flammable liquids in any form – E.g. gasoline, flammable solvents, paints and varnish removers
- Flammable solids – E.g. matches of all kinds and cellulose nitrate films/substances which become dangerous when wet
- Oxidizing Materials – E.g. substances which yield oxygen readily, selected hair/textile dyes, bleaching powders and adhesives
- Toxic & Infectious Substances – E.g. drugs and medicines
- Radioactive Materials – E.g. medical or research samples containing substances
- Corrosives – E.g. corrosive cleaning liquids, rust removers or preventative instruments containing mercury/battery fluid
- Weapons, explosives / explosive devices and firearms; or parts thereof
- Imitation or replica weapons, firearms, air guns, ammunition, explosives / explosive devices
- Electronic Surveillance Equipment
- Illegal items (items that are illegal to possess, transfer or sell), or regulated items
- Stolen goods
- Counterfeit goods
- Cash (current legal tender) (bank notes, currency notes and coins)
- Bullion (of any precious metal)
- Jewellery, precious metals (in any form), precious and semi-stones (all valuable natural mineral stone, silica or substances extracted from the group, whether in its natural state or refined, processed, set or treated)
- Securities of any kind payable to bearer, travellers cheques, gift cards, lottery tickets
- Artefacts and items of cultural heritage
- Used cosmetics
- Adult items
- Pornographic material
- Live goods, including animals, fish, birds, etc.
- Human remains or ashes
- People or animals including Endangered Species or parts thereof; regulated plants (e.g. noxious weeds, plants, prohibited seeds)
- Cannabidiol (CBD) including oil or food products; any form of marijuana or paraphernalia; other herbal controlled substances
The following items are permitted subject to the following limits:
- Aerosols – Limited to 2 items per delivery
- Household cleaning chemicals such as bleach, disinfectants, drain cleaner – Limited to 2 items per delivery
- Electronics including laptops, mobile phones, TVs, chargers – Limited to max of 2 lithium batteries within products (e.g. laptops), but no loose/spare lithium batteries. Electronics must be suitably packed and protected, with a strong outer box
Disclaimer: This is not an exhaustive list, but an inclusive list. Drivers should additionally exercise their own judgement while accepting items for delivery.
Is the list of prohibited items an exhaustive list?
The list of prohibited items is a non-exhaustive list of the types of things that cannot be done via DiDi Task. You should also exercise your own reasonable judgment as to what is acceptable.