Competition #DiDiMaxChallenge – one $30 DiDi Max voucher. 4 draws, maximum of 200 winners in total.
Eligibility. To be eligible, users must be resident of Victoria who are 18 years of age or older, who post a photo or video of something “max”-related to their Instagram feed, tagging @didiaustralia and the hashtag #DiDiMaxChallenge. User Instagram account must also be set to “Public Account” in Settings. Eligible entrants will enter the competition automatically.
Competition Period. The competition begins at 00:00 on 11 October 2019 (AEDT) and ends at 11:59pm on 6 November 2019 (AEDT).
How to Enter. To be eligible, you must post on your Instagram account a photo or video to your newsfeed of something “max”-related and tag @didiaustralia, using the hashtag #DiDiMaxChallenge. Examples of a “max”-related post could be:
- An image or video of a tangible item with Max in its product name
- An image or video of a person/character named Max
- An example of reaching the limit of something such as max strength, max volume etc.
- A interpretation of what Max means to you
Prize. Each winner will get one (1) $30 ride voucher that is valid for use on the one of the following Saturdays (19 October 2019, 26 October 2019, 2 November 2019, 9 November 2019). Vouchers will expire at 11:59pm (AEDT) on the date of issue. Voucher only applies to DiDi Max trips starting in DiDi’s operating areas in Victoria in accordance with the Promotion Terms & Conditions.
Drawing and Winner Notification: Winners will be selected having regards to creativity and originality of the photos or videos uploaded. A maximum of fifty (50) winners will be drawn on each date of 17 October 2019, 24 October 2019, 31 October 2019 and 6 November 2019. Winners will be notified via Instagram direct message from the @didiaustralia Instagram account.
Terms and Conditions. This information is to be read in conjunction with the terms and conditions of entry.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Information about the specific competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. By participating in the competition, you will be taken to have accepted the terms and conditions of this competition.
- The promoter of all competitions is DiDi Mobility (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 96 623 144 963) (DiDi)
- All competition entrants must reside in Victoria with a Victorian postal address. Entrants from outside Australia will be disqualified.
- To qualify for the competition, any entrant must be an existing registered rider of DiDi Rider app before participating in this competition and must post a photo or video on Instagram of something “max”-related and tag @didiaustralia, using the hashtag #DiDiMaxChallenge (Qualified Entrant).
- By participating in this competition you represent and warrant that you own all intellectual property associated with this competition and your participation in the competition does not amount to a breach of any applicable law (including without limitation the laws in respect of intellectual property and privacy), contract or agreement.
- The winners are responsible for all other costs which may be incurred in acceptance and use of a prize.
- DiDi’s reserves the right to draw additional entries in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- Fifty (50) winners will be drawn on each drawing date (17 October 2019, 24 October 2019, 31 October 2019 and 6 November 2019). If the number of Qualified Entrants is less than 50 per draw, the number of winners will be the number of Qualified Entrants.
- Each winner will receive a DiDi Max voucher of $30. Voucher will be issued to each winner at 00:00 on the coming Saturday after the date of drawing.
- Each voucher will expire at 11:59pm on the date of issue. Voucher applies to trips taken with DiDi Max in DiDi’s operation area in Victoria and will be applied in accordance with DiDi’s Promotion Terms and Conditions.
- Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- At DiDi’s request, winners must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) in connection with this competition, free of charge, and they consent to DiDi using their name and image in promotional material.
- DiDi may communicate, advertise or run a competition using Facebook or Instagram. However, such competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. By entering any competition, you are agreeing to completely release Facebook or Instagram from any and all liability associated with the competition.
- By participating in the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant expressly consents to DiDi collecting personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, use the personal information for promotional and marketing purposes or disclose the personal information to third parties, as required and to the extent permissible under applicable privacy laws. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
- DiDi is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity), damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential loss), personal injury, illness or death suffered in relation to this competition or the acceptance or use of the prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, DiDi will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- DiDi reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
Q: How do I know if I have won?
A: All winners will receive a direct message from the @didiaustralia Instagram account.
Q: How many times can I enter the competition?
A: You can enter the competition as many times as you like, however entrants are only eligible to win one (1) ride voucher per week.
Q: Can I still win if my Instagram account is on private?
A: The DiDi judging panel can only see submissions for the #DiDiMaxChallenge from public Instagram accounts. Therefore please set your account to “Public Account” if you’d like to participate in this competition.
Q: What is an example of a DiDi Max post?
- An image or video of a tangible item with Max in its product name, think of a cola drink, your local IMAX theatre, or clothing brands!
- An image or video of a person/character named Max, could be a friend, could be a fictional character that inspires you… find that Max in your life!
- An example of reaching the limit of something such as max strength, max size, max volume etc.
- A interpretation of what Max means to you
Q: What is the value of the ride voucher?
A: Each ride voucher has a value of $30.
Q: Can I use my ride vouchers on a DiDi Express ride?
A: Unfortunately, the ride vouchers for the prize of this competition are only valid on the DiDi Max service.
Q: Can I use my ride vouchers in any city that DiDi is available in Australia?
A: The ride vouchers are only valid in DiDi’s operating areas in Victoria.