Competition – Win a randomly drawn 0%, 5%, 10% or 20% off the total trip fare for drop offs at the Melbourne Tullamarine Airport using the DiDi-Rider app between 17 April and 25 April 2019 capped at a maximum discount of $10 per trip.
Eligibility. This contest is only open to randomly selected users of the DiDi-Rider app who received an email invitation to the competition and must be 18 years of age or order and reside in Melbourne.
Competition Period. The competition begins at 00:00 am on 17 April 2019 and ends at 11:59 pm on 25 April 2019 (AEST). The rider can enter the competition once per day during the available period and the randomly drawn discount is valid until 23:59 (AEST) on the date of drawing.
How to Enter. For selected users who have received an email invitation to enter the competition, between 17 April and 25 April 2019, in the DiDi-Rider app set Melbourne Airport as your destination > tap Confirm > tap Request to reveal your Easter egg discount.
Prize. A randomly selected up to 5%, 10% or 20% off (capped at a maximum discount of $10 per trip) the total trip fare to the Melbourne Tullamarine Airport. Prize is not redeemable for cash.
Drawing and Winner Notification: The selected user will receive an email invitation to enter the competition. The competition will be conducted on the DiDi-Rider app between 17 April and 25 April 2019. In the DiDi-Rider app set Melbourne Airport as your destination > tap Confirm > tap Request to reveal your Easter egg discount. The discount amount will show up on the DiDi-Rider app.
Terms and Conditions. This information is to be read in conjunction with the terms and conditions of entry.
Terms and Conditions
- Information of the specific competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this competition is DiDi Mobility (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 96 623 144 963) (DiDi).
- You must be registered to the DiDi-Rider App in order to be eligible to enter this competition.
- You must have completed at least one DiDi trip in order to be eligible to enter this competition.
- This exclusive competition only applies to selected account holders who received the promotion invitation in their DiDi-Rider app. An email notification will be sent to selected account holders. The invitation email cannot be forwarded and the trip must be completed by the original recipient of the email.
- This competition only applies to trips starting within DiDi’s geographical area of operation in Melbourne and ending within Melbourne Tullamarine Airport’s rideshare drop off area (“Eligible Trip”).
- In the DiDi-Rider the rider can draw a randomly selected discount of up to 0%, 5%, 10% or 20% (“Selected Discount”) off the total trip fare by setting Melbourne Airport as the destination > tap Confirm > tap Request.
- Riders will receive the Selected Discount off the total trip fare (excluding tolls, levy and other third party charges) of an Eligible Trip subject to these terms and conditions. The maximum value of saving is $10 per trip.
- The rider can enter the competition once per day during the available period and the Selected Discount is valid until 23:59 (AEST) on the date of drawing. The Selected Discount can be used for one Eligible Trip only.
- This competition is available from 00:00 (AEST) on 17 April 2019 and is valid until 23:59 (AEST) on 25 April 2019.
- This competition is only available to a limited number of redemptions and is available on a first-come, first served basis while stock last.
- DiDi reserves the right to draw additional entries in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- DiDi’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- DiDi accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize.
- Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- By participating in the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant expressly consents to DiDi collecting personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, use the personal information for promotional and marketing purposes or disclose the personal information to third parties, as required and to the extent permissible under applicable privacy laws. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
- DiDi is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential loss), personal injury, illness or death suffered in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
- DiDi reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions, suspend or terminate the competition at any time without notice.
- These promotion descriptions are to be read in conjunction with General Terms and Conditions for Promotions found in Account > Settings > Legal.