DiDi 7-Seater Naming Competition – a $15 voucher a day for 366 consecutive days (00:00 30 September 2019 (AEST) to 23:59 29 September 2020 (AEST)). Seven (7) winners.
Eligibility. This contest is only open to existing riders successfully registered as a rider before 00:00 30 September 2019 (AEST). To be eligible, the rider must be resident of Australia who are 18 years of age or older, have commented under the “Give 7-Seater DiDi a Name” social media posts (the “Campaign Instruction”) with a creative name for the DiDi 7-Seater product.
Competition Period.The competition begins at 00:00 on 23 August 2019 (AEST) and ends at 23:59 on 29 August 2019 (AEST).
How to Enter.To be eligible, you must be resident of Australia who are 18 years of age or older and must comment under the “Give 7-Seater DiDi a Name” social media posts (the “Campaign Instruction”) with a creative name for the DiDi 7-Seater product.
Prize. Each of the seven winners will get a $15 ride voucher per day for 366 consecutive days with the first voucher to be issued on or about 00:00 (AEST) 30 September 2019. Vouchers will expire 24 hours from time of issue. Vouchers apply to all trips starting in DiDi’s operating area in Australia in accordance with the Promotion Terms & Conditions.
Drawing and Winner Notification: The potential seven winners will be selected by DiDi’s judging panel, having regards to creativity and originality of the comments submitted. Winners will be notified via Facebook and/or Instagram under the Campaign Instruction on 13 September 2019.
Terms and Conditions. This information is to be read in conjunction with the terms and conditions of entry.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Information of the specific competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. By participating in the competition, you will be taken to have accepted the terms and conditions of this competition.
2. The promoter of all competitions is DiDi Mobility (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 96 623 144 963) (DiDi) and this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with,
Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.
3. All competition entrants must reside in Australia with a valid Australian mobile phone number. Entrants from outside Australia will be disqualified.
4. To qualify for the competition, any entrant must be 18 years of age or older, is an existing registered rider of DiDi Rider app as at 00:00 on 30 September 2019 (AEST) and comment under the “Give 7-Seater DiDi a Name” social media posts (the “Campaign Instruction”) with a creative name for the DiDi 7-Seater product.(Qualified Entrant).
5. By participating in this competition you represent and warrant that your participation in the competition does not amount to a breach of any applicable law (including without limitation the laws in respect of intellectual property and privacy), contract or agreement.
6. All Qualified Entrants will automatically enter into the competition. DiDi may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by any person without further explanation.
7. If the number of Qualified Entrants is less than 7, the number of winners will be the number of Qualified Entrants.
8. The winners are responsible for all other costs which may be incurred in acceptance and use of a prize.
9. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner to claim fulfilment of the promotional prize within reasonable effort, that winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety and it shall be awarded to the next runner up in the promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted and therefore forfeits their prize and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prize is composed of 366 vouchers per winner, each of $15 worth. One voucher will be issued to each winner at 12:00am on each day for 366 consecutive days with the first voucher to be issued on 00:00 on 30 September 2019 (AEST). Each voucher will expire at 11:59pm on the date of issue. Vouchers apply to trips starting in DiDi’s operation area in Australia and will be applied in accordance with DiDi’s Promotion Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, DiDi provides no undertaking that the creative names proposed by the winner(s) will be adopted.
11. Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
12. At DiDi’s request, winners must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) in connection with this competition, free of charge, and they consent to DiDi using their name and image in promotional material.
13. DiDi may communicate, advertise or run a competition using Facebook or Instagram. However, such competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. By entering any competition, you are agreeing to completely release Facebook or Instagram from any and all liability associated with the competition.
14. By participating in the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant expressly consents to DiDi collecting personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, use the personal information for promotional and marketing purposes or disclose the personal information to third parties, as required and to the extent permissible under applicable privacy laws. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
15. During participation of this competition, the entrant shall observe and comply with the applicable data privacy and transportation laws and regulations in Australia.
16. DiDi is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity), damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential loss), personal injury, illness or death suffered in relation to this competition or the acceptance or use of the prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
17. Without limiting previous paragraph, DiDi will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
18. DiDi reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
19. DiDi reserves the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the DiDi, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. All submissions will be reviewed by the DiDi.
20. DiDi’s decision in this matter is final and binding on the entrants who enters into this competition voluntarily.